Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Red Lobster Cheddar Garlic Biscuits

We went to Red Lobster while on vacation, and I did not quite get my fix of their fabulous biscuits. I knew there were copycat recipes out there - so I decided to try one. These are pretty tasty!!

2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1/2 - 1 tsp garlic salt
dried parsley

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine Bisquick, milk, and cheese. Spoon batter on to greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. While biscuits are baking melt the butter. Stir in garlic salt and parsley. When biscuits are done, remove from oven and pour butter mixture over biscuits.

3 comments:

-KJ said...

I still haven't tried this one, and I have had the recipe forever. We love the real ones! I love the recipe book it came from. Our fave is the Penne Rustica from Macaroni Grill. MMMMMM.

The Christensen's said...

I want to try that Penne Rustica!! These biscuits are pretty good and really easy!!

Danelle said...

Oh yum! I love these biscuits! What a great recipe blog! You are making me so hungry, mmmmm! I'm going to have to try these recipes. Thanks for posting them! The pictures are especially helpful.