Friday, June 10, 2011

BBQ Chicken Wraps



The other night my husband and I ate at Red Robin and I ordered their Whiskey River BBQ chicken wrap. I switched out the tortilla strips for their onion straws and it was so good. I decided to try and recreate it at home. We were really happy with how they turned out!

BBQ Chicken Wraps

4 chicken breasts
BBQ Sauce
4 large tortillas
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
shredded lettuce
French's french fried onions
Ranch dressing

Grill your chicken. During the last 15 minutes of cooking brush the BBQ sauce on the chicken. When chicken is done remove it from the grill and cut it in to strips. Warm your tortillas in the microwave. Place your chicken strips down the center of the tortilla, leaving some space at both ends. Pour a little more BBQ sauce on chicken if desired. Add cheese, onions, lettuce, and top with ranch dressing. Fold in the ends of the tortilla and roll up. Cut the wrap in half and serve.

No comments: