Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cheesy Rolls



Lately I cannot get enough of frozen dinner rolls, like Rhodes Rolls, but I just buy the generic brand at our grocery store. They are not just plain frozen rolls though. My friend Stephanie brought some rolls over where she had put melted butter on top of the rolls after they had risen, then sprinkled them with a little kosher salt, baked them, then she brushed them with a little more butter once they were out of the oven. They are divine!!! Seriously you need to try it.
This recipe also uses frozen dinner rolls and it too is fabulous!! My other friend Stefanie gave me the recipe and I decided to try them out for a girls luncheon we had and they were a hit. Super easy, super delicious!!

Cheesy Rolls
recipe courtesy Stefanie Carter

Use equal parts:
Mayonnaise (I used light)
Butter, softened
Parmesan cheese, grated (I probably added twice as much parmesan cheese)

(To give you an idea of how much to do I think I used about 2 Tbsp of mayo and butter to cover my 7 rolls that I made below.)

Lay your frozen rolls out in a greased pan.


Once rolls have defrosted, but haven't rise, top with mixture.


Let rolls rise following package instruction and bake as directed.

1 comment:

janice anderson said...

Hey Krista, Haven't tried the rolls but they look awesome. Just was thinking of you the other day and wondering how your cute little one is doing. I hope that all is well with all of you. Take care
Janice Anderson