Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cheese Ball



This is a quick, easy, and delicious cheese ball. My friend had made it for a bridal shower a few weeks ago, and I couldn't get enough. I had never made a cheese ball before, but I wanted to try it out so I made it for a baby shower this weekend. It was still just as good, and I was surprised at how simple it was to make.

Cheese Ball

2 packages cream cheese, softened
5 green onions, chopped
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained really well
seasoned salt, to taste (about 1 tsp)
1 - 2 cups pecans, chopped

Mix cream cheese, green onions, crushed pineapple and seasoned salt together. Form in to a ball. Roll in chopped pecans. Cover with saran wrap and place in fridge until ready to serve. Serve with crackers and/or veggies.


Recipe courtesy Ad'Lynn Martinez

No comments: